Today in this article we are talking about NitrogenOS Rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. So, from here you can get the ROM and Install it on your device. To Install NitrogenOS in your device follow the below-given steps.
Note: Do a backup of your ROM before installing any ROM on your device.
Steps To Install NitrogenOS Rom:
- First, you has to install Custom Recovery on your device, If already Installed Then Skip this step.
- Now Download the ROM and GAPPS and move the files to your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by holding “volume down+power button” at a time.
- Take Nandroid backup of your ROM
- wipe cache/Dalvik cache/system/data memory.
- Now go to Install option select the ROM where you saved and Install it.
- After installation of ROM, Now Install GAPPS.
- Now wipe cache/Dalvik cache and Reboot your device.
- First boot may take time, so wait for some time.
- That’s It!
Any BUGS IN NitrogenOS ROM:
Fast Screen Unlock
Full-screen Picture and particular area of the screen when you take screenshot
Customisable Ambient Display
Doble Pressing the power Button to open the Camera.
Doble Click on Status Bar to put your device in Sleep Mode