B160 Nougat Update for Huawei P10 Plus
Huawei has rolled out an Official B160 Nougat Update on Huawei P10 Plus device. The Official B160 Nougat Update file is now available to download and get it on your device.
This is the Official update by Huawei and it started rolling out in some countries. To check this B160 Nougat update on your device go to setting->About Phone-Software Update. If found this update on your device do it manually by following the steps as it displays on the screen. Some users reported that they did not receive this update on their device, For those we are providing a download link and step-by-step guide to install it on your Huawei P10 Plus device. The users who can;t wait till the OTA update can follow the below guide to install nougat update on their device or wait till an OTA update.
Here in this article, we are providing a step-by-step guide on how to install this B160 Nougat update on your device. You need to do is just follow the steps and do as it is on your device. If you have done any mistake it will make your device Hard Brick.
- Charge your device above 70% or higher than that
- Take a full backup of your device(SMS, Call Logs, Contacts, Messages, etc)
- Your device must be rooted with bootloader unlocked and latest TWRP or CWM flashed on it
- Follow the below steps carefully otherwise it may brick your device
- Keep in mind that this is only for Huawei P10 Plus users
Steps To Install:
- First, download the Zip file and move it to your device internal storage
- Now power Off your device
- Boot your device into Recovery Mode
- Go to Install and at first install the Update.zip file
- wait till its finished and now install second Zip file
- Now reboot your device.
Files to Download: