HTC U 11
Here we are there with a new solution on how to hard or soft reset your HTC U11 device. It’s a quite tough one because if you take any wrong step then it will cause you to lose your device data or it may brick your device.
We know what precautions should be taken while doing all these things because we are daily working it, Sometimes it may hard brick or soft brick your device. We will describe in briefly, What steps to be taken while resetting your device. Just follow the steps and do as same like it.
Before starting the process we want to share this, While soft reset you will not lose any data and during the hard reset it may lose all the data like Contacts, Call Logs, Messages, Apps. So make sure to take a backup of your contacts, messages, call logs and other important files from your internal storage.
Note: we are not responsible for any type of damage. Do it at your own risk.
- Charge your device above 60% or more than that because it doesn’t need to shutdown while the process is running.
- Take a Complete Backup of your Device(Contacts, Messages, Call Logs).
- Follow the step-by-step guide and do it correctly otherwise, your device may hard brick.
Steps to Hard Reset HTC U11:
1. Power Off your device
2. Now by holding Volume Down+Power buttons simultaneously till the device vibrates
3. Now by using the volume button go to recovery mode and select it by pressing the power button
4. Hold the volume up+power button to enter into recovery mode
5. By using the volume buttons navigate to wipe data/factory reset and select it by pressing power button
6. Now again by using volume down button navigate to userdata+Personlized content and select it by power button
7. Wait for few seconds till the process finished
That’s All, Now reboot your device.