LineageOS for Samsung Galaxy C5
Good News for Samsung Galaxy users, there is a LineageOS ROM available for the Galaxy C5 users. This ROM boosts the Android device performance and gives a smooth UI with a better battery backup. To get this ROM on your device you have to follow some simple steps which we mentioned below.
You don’t need any graduation to do this it’s so simple. You have to follow the step-by-step guide and need some pre-requirements, some files to download and perform it on your device.
Note: we are not responsible for any type of damage. Do it at your own risk.
- Do a Nandroid Backup of your device before starting the procedure.
- Charge your device above 70% or higher.
- Enable the USB Debugging mode.
- Download and Install the Galaxy C5 drivers on your PC.
- The device must be rooted with the latest TWRP installed on it.
- The Device Bootloader must be unlocked.
If any bug found comment below.
- FM Radio
- Notification Bar
Steps to Follow:
- Download the links given below
- Connect your device via USB cable
- copy the links to your device internal storage
- Unplug the cable wire
- Now boot your device into Recovery mode and wipe cache/Dalvik Cache/System memory.
- Go back to the Install and select the ROM.zip file and slide to install it.
- The installation may take some time wait till its finished.
- Now Reboot your device and enjoy the LineageOS on your Galaxy C5 device.