Nougat Update for Huawei Mate 9 Pro
Waiting for an update of Android Nougat for your Huawei Mate 9 Pro device, Then you have landed to the correct Place. Today in this article we will guide you how to update your device into B200 Android Nougat. This is time to get the Android Nougat on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro device and test the Nougat features on your hands.
This Official Update comes with an Android Nougat based on EMU 5.0 OS. This is an important update with some extra features, Better Battery performance and the Bugs also fixed.
If you got an official update then skip this step and till if you do not receive an update do it manually. You can check the update by going to Settings->About Phone->Software Update. If you got an update do it by using a Wi-Fi network only. Many Of the users are not rolled out this Nougat Update on their device. The users who can’t wait till the OTA for them we are providing the manual step by which you can get it on your device.
Steps to Follow:
- Make sure you have an unrooted stock firmware installed on your device.
- Download the Update file for your smartphone from the rendered download link below.
- Create a new folder named as ‘dload” on your internal storage.
- Now Move the downloaded Update file to this folder.
- Move to the Settings– >update option, using the menu key choose local update.
- The file will be showed tap on it and wait till the update process finished.
Don’t worry the update process will take some time, So, just wait till its finished the process. After its finished, the device will be automatically rebooted. Now you have successfully updated your Huawei Mate 9 Pro into Android Nougat.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29.zip
If you have any problem feel free to comment below…